ClearTankIsland Warranty Policy on Aquariums
- Standard and Extended Warranty offered to original purchaser only and is non-transferable.
- Aquarium must be installed on a level surface. Purchaser may use different manufacturers’ stand or privately constructed stand. All that is required to maintain warranty is proof of aquarium bottom supported by level surface and stand structurally sound. Proof in the form of pictures and or videos must be submitted to ClearTankIsland within 90-days of aquarium delivery. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Aquarium grade pad or ¾” thick Styrofoam must be used or warranty is voided.
- Filling Aquarium prior to aquariums fill date will void warranty
- Modifications, neglect, abuse, improper aquarium maintenance and improper installations will void warranty
- Warranty is limited to aquarium only and does not include, bulkheads, lids, hinges and overflow cover(s), aquatic life loss, personal injury, property loss indirect or direct, incidental or consequential damage arising out of use of aquarium.
- Proof of purchase is required to honor aquarium warranty
- Warranty does not include replacement shipping charges