The Clear-for-Life UniQuarium™ is the perfect choice for both the novice and the professional aquarium hobbyist. Beneficial to new aquarium users due to its all-included properties. Includes durable built-in acrylic weir and overflow system, rear compartments for filter sponge and optional heater, compartment for protein skimmer (optional), and submersible return pump to power filtered water back in the aquarium base. Experts approve because of the provided reef system minus the sumps and major water level parameter changes. Not to mention is undeniable style. Unlike conventional aquarium systems, the UniQuarium™ is simple & easy to install & use, and complete with filtration built right in to the aquarium itself. No drilling or plumbing, just add water.
The UniQuarium’s™ 3-in-1 filtration system contains mechanical, biological, and chemical filtration (media sold separately) for the perfect balanced environment. No more tubes, hanging filters, pumps or hoses to detract from the beauty of the aquarium. And no more possibility of those components failing and flooding your floors. UniQuarium’s™ larger biological area and high flow pump make it ideal for fresh or saltwater set-ups. All UniQuariums™ come with a polycarbonate light plate, and are available with a black or sapphire blue back panel.
Made with premium acrylic - All Clear-for-Life aquariums are made with premium acrylic and has properties that glass does not obtain. Acrylic aquariums has a better light emission than glass allowing for a much vivid view of colors, fish, and aquarium contents. Material is much more durable than glass and safer due to the non-shatter aspect of acrylic. Acrylic is also much lighter in weight and better insulated making it more immune to drastic temperature changes.
Features & Dimensions
- Rectangle Aquarium (Stylish Design)
- Easy Maintenance (All-in-One system)
- Mechanical, biological, and chemical filtration (media sold separately)
- Freshwater and saltwater suitable
- Rounded off corner
- Submersible Return Pump (Quiet Operations)
- Rear compartment available for bio balls, filter sponge, (optional) heater, (optional) protein skimmer, and more options
- Available in blue, black, and sapphire
- Made out of acrylic (More durable than glass and safer)
- Come with hood (empty or with purchases polycarbonate light plate)
- Stand and Canopy can be purchased separately
- Made in USA
- Lifetime warranty on leakage
55 Gallon Rect. (36x15x24), 55 Gallon (36x18x20), 60 Gallon Rect. (48x15x18), 60 Gallon (48x15x20), 65 Gallon Rect. (36x18x24), 65 Gallon (48x18x18), 75 Gallon Rect. (48x15x24), 75 Gallon (48x18x20), 75 Gallon Show (60x18x16), 90 Gallon Rect. (48x18x24)
- 55 Gallon Rectangle: Body 1/4", Top 1/4"
- 55 Gallon: Body 1/4", Top 1/4"
- 60 Gallon Rectangle: Body 1/4", Top 1/4"
- 60 Gallon: Body 1/4", Top 3/8"
- 65 Gallon Rectangle: Body 3/8", Top 3/8"
- 65 Gallon: Body 1/4", Top 3/8"
- 75 Gallon Rectangle: Body 3/8", Top 3/8"
- 75 Gallon: Body 1/4", Top 1/4"
- 75 Gallon Show: Body 1/4", Top 1/4"
- 90 Gallon Rectangle: Body 3/8", Top Top 3/8"
- Made to order. USA produced.
- Lighting - Stands
Advanced Aqua Tanks Lifetime Warranty
Advanced Aqua Tanks offers a lifetime warranty on all Clear-for-Life aquariums. This warranty covers leakage on aquarium at anytime throughout its lifetime. Please contact us @firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
AAT has been manufacturing acrylic aquariums since 1986 and has been a leader in creating one of a kind acrylic canvas. They use top of the line acrylic on all aquariums made to withstand time.